"Master Chief Sucks at Online Dating" is the sixth episode of season 1.
Master Chief, in a more traditional video, gives the viewer poor advice regarding the usage of online dating websites like Match.com. After originally berating the Arbiter for using such sites, Master Chief fills out a profile, lying about his appearance, interests, and other aspects of his life. He also encourages the viewer to alter their photos to attract more women. After the credits, Master Chief "Bel Airs" the viewer.
- The first traditional video since "Master Chief Sucks at Ordering at Restaurants."
- This is also the final video in the series that features no storylines or plot continuation.
- When Master Chief fills out the "Interests" section of his profile, he mentions making videos for Youtube, one of several fourth wall-breaking elements of the series. He also says he "made [his] first million off that McDonalds vid."
- Main character CATS does not appear in this episode.
- Samus Aran has an uncredited nonspeaking cameo.
- Master Chief "Bel Airs" the viewer after the credits, a reference to a bait and switch prank where forum users link to a video of some interesting nature that is actually the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song. It is similar to Rickrolling.
- Master Chief mentions making money off "that McDonalds vid." ("Master Chief Sucks at Ordering McDonalds")
|Master Chief Sucks at Ordering Season 1||Mini >> • S2 >> • MtA >> • S3 >>|
|Episode 1||"Master Chief Sucks at Ordering McDonalds"||October 3, 2007||Episode 5||"Master Chief vs Scientology"||April 11, 2008||Episode 9||"Master Chief: The Finale (Part 1)"||May 23, 2008|
|Episode 2||"Master Chief Sucks at Ordering at Restaurants"||October 17, 2007||Episode 6||"Master Chief Sucks at Online Dating"||April 25, 2008||Episode 10||"Master Chief: The Finale (Part 2)"||May 23, 2008|
|Episode 3||"Master Chief Sucks at Ordering Finales"||October 26, 2007||Episode 7||"Master Chief Sucks at Making Videos"||May 9, 2008|
|Episode 4||"Master Chief vs Jack Thompson"||December 7, 2007||Episode 8||"Master Chief Sucks at Remakes"||May 19, 2008|